Archive for September, 2008
If you love cheesy David Hasselhoff pictures as much as me, then go check out my friend Sheasy’s post today. She recently gave her two-week notice at work (YAY for her!!!!) and sent out the all-time best “goodbye, I’m leaving” email to all of us co-workers. Go see!
And in an effort to keep this “just post SOMETHING, Tanya” momentum going, I give you:
One Word Meme
1. Where is your cell phone? Somewhere.
2. Your significant other? Asleep.
3. Your hair? Short.
4. Your daughter? Imaginary.
5. Your son? Imaginary.
6. Your favorite thing? Arts.
7. Your dream last night? Hawaii.
8. Your favorite drink? Quenching.
9. Your goal? Out.
10. The room you’re in? Chris’.
11. Your church? Compassion.
12. Your fear? Fatco.
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Content.
14. Where were you last night? Bed.
15. What you’re not? Together.
16. Muffins? Cinnamon.
17. One of your wish list items? Travel.
18. Where you grew up? Colusa.
19. The last thing you did? Ironed.
20. What are you wearing? Comfy.
21. Your TV? Big.
22. Your pets? Strange.
23. Your computer? Beige.
24. Your life? Changing.
25. Your mood? Distracted.
26. Missing someone? Washingtonians.
27. Your car? Reliable.
28. Something you’re not wearing? Poncho.
29. Favorite store? Etsy.
30. Your summer? Same.
31. Like(love) someone? Chris!
32. Your favorite color? Green.
33. Last time you laughed? Recently.
34. Last time you cried? Morning.
35. Who will repost this? Whoever.
And lastly, I am contemplating joining Art House Co-op’s latest project. Crazy, perhaps.