under my skin
So being a total list-nerd I am slightly jealous that I didn’t get on the NaNoBloMo wagon because the March theme is lists!
But I’m going to write a few anyway. Because I am gangsta like that.
Pet Peeves (and yes, I keep a running list):
- Bologna (the nasty pressed meat product, not the Italian city–yay Italia!)
- Donald Trump’s hair (how did that man ever get anyone to take him seriously?)
- Unsolicited hiccup remedies (no, I am not convulsing involuntarily because I don’t know your Aunt Mabel’s patented miracle cure)
- Gunk around where a Band-Aid was (as if cutting myself with scissors when I am 26 years old wasn’t bad enough)
- Carrot & raisin mayonnaise salad (WHY?!?) *
- People who wave in the background of on-location newscasts (that does NOT make you famous)
- Hunched-shoulder model pose (beautiful women in beautiful clothes do NOT look more beautiful when they are hunched forward with their hands on their hips like they are about to vomit while delivering a lecture to their poodle Floofy)
- Cheesy dance movies (especially when kids of different socio-economic backgrounds fall in love while exhibiting their mad skills)
- Cheesy teacher movies (I just need some baggy 90’s dresses and some kids with hard lives who nevertheless come to find the joy of learning and I’ll be just like Michelle Pfieffer!)
- Email forward quizzes (I consider a blog like one giant “read-all-about-me” email quiz without the questions)
*Is it weird that I can be irritated by certain food?