I am quite scattered. But I got plenty done today (including starting a sentence with “but”):
- New vintage tie cuff for the craft fair.
- Made my hair stand up in a Mohawk.
- Mocked up a card for my brother (in-law) Jebb to use.
- Positively didn’t spend several hours on the internet and didn’t check my reader several times in the same hour.
- Had a photo shoot with this fabulous lucky kitty from Kat. (Please note that although this is about as far from my personal style as you can get—with the glittery and the pink and the other shade of pink—I absolutely adore this thing. It sits above me while I sew.)
- Thought about cleaning up my craft room.
- Maybe possibly got back on the internet. (Shall addiction become part of my vocabulary now?)